Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Three Days Of The Condor

#67 on Glenn's Top 100 Movie List

Some of the movies on this list have a slim grasp on their places. Some, like Thin Red Line, I have seen only once and a long time ago, but they have stuck with me ever since. If I saw them again, I might cut them from the running. I have seen Three Days of the Condor a couple of times, and it's a really great thriller. But I'm iffy about it being on this list for some reason. I was really sick the first time I saw it and didn't pay attention the second time. But I remember it being fucking great. So it stays. Check it out if you like spies and/or conspiracies. Robert Redford is terrific.

RATING: 87%

1 comment:

laurie said...

I can confirm. This movie is fucking great. So is the Thin Red Line, and I've seen that one like six times.