Monday, June 9, 2008

Dirty Martin's Kum-Bak Place

Okay, so aside from the sexual innuendo this place is known for serving up some really greasy, but delicious burgers. First off, the burgers get serious points as a gravedigger. I'm sure my heart stopped at least twice during this meal. However, the patties were so thin (maybe a 1/4lb?) and my burger came with no lettuce. The onion rings looked great but were really bland. Best burger in Austin? Probably, but I don't think that takes a lot. Fine, I'm being a little negative. It was a pretty good burger.

RATING: 53%

2 comments:

DCP said...

I was severely underwhelmed by this place. Donald seemed to like it, so hopefully when he comes to visit Laurie in Houston we can show him a Christian's Totem burger, still number one in my book.

LoCo said...

Whose bright idea was it to try and put salad on a burger? Dirty Martin's has the right idea.