Monday, June 23, 2008

My Car

Last February I made one of the best decisions in my life and purchased a Honda Civic Hybrid. It wasn't just a good decision because I get great gas mileage, but because I think it gives me the right to say whatever else I want when it comes to politics. It's the ultimate trump card. I mean, what are you actually doing to save America? Anyway, I also like this car because it looks like a regular Civic, which is great because then I'm not trying to show off in a Prius. That's just playing the trump card with no class. Yes, we all see how much of a martyr you are.

RATING: 89%

3 comments:

Chris said...

I've said it before, but you're such an elitist.

DCP said...

With music, beer, and cars?

Chris said...

I'm just a regular bona fide Obama supporter now. I'm an elitist against anything not progressive.