Saturday, June 21, 2008

Analog to Digital TV Warnings

If you're like me then you've been harassed non-stop during your favorite television shows about the switch from analog to digital TV in FEBRUARY OF 2009. At first I thought they were just a few friendly PSA's and on-air reminders of the coming change. Instead, its become something similar to living with my parents again. I got the message the first time I saw the commercial in January. Thanks FCC, but I think a couple months warning would have been sufficient enough.

RATING: 6%

2 comments:

laurie said...

Yeah I'm really fucking sick of those commercials. Has anyone seen the one with the two guys from This Old House. I'm like wtf, get back to work Norm Abram, someone's old house is probably waiting on you to install an old looking hand rail on their staircase or something.

LoCo said...

Those "reminders" are basically ads telling you to buy a brand-new, 72-inch HD tv. But instead of a suggestion, like most ads, they're making it sound like if you DON'T buy a brand new, 72-inch HD tv, you will be shot by the government.