Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Kids In The Hall

I remember the first time I ever saw The Kids In The Hall. It was on a band trip in 6th grade and we were in a hotel room. It was on, but for some reason I had always thought it was some stupid show for kids or something, maybe the same reason that I always thought Get Smart was a learning show. Anyway, there was one of the Sir Simon Milligan sketches and he was holding a brain so I was hooked. It's still a hilarious sketch show that is my favorite sketch show of all time so check it out if you like Canadians and the 90s.

RATING: 89%

3 comments:

Bryan said...

This is just more of your Canadian bias, isn't it? Admit it!

John said...

"Hitler fucks a donkey" might be my favorite, although it's less, um, subtle than some of their other stuff.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HEXEByJVaO0&feature=related

DCP said...

That's a funny one too. I just picked the one I did because it was the first of my favorite sketches to pop up.