Monday, June 30, 2008

The Houston Pride Parade

This is the first pride parade I've ever been to (although I don't know how many there were in Lake City [yes I do, zero]), and I guess it was pretty fun. There were a hell of a lot of people being nice, a lot of diversity, and beads hitting me in the face all the time because I never pay attention when the people on the floats are throwing them. Anyway, the picture depicts my favorite float, some weird car thing somebody clearly built from scratch to look like a star. Also it depicts this mean cop who was yelling at people and dragged somebody away. There were cops with horses who kept running into people, too, but I can't draw a horse. Overall it was fun.

RATING: 80%

3 comments:

Bryan said...

VROOM

LoCo said...

Yeah I think all the closeted gay homophobe Houston cops need to lighten up a little bit.

I missed the star car!

laurie said...

The pride parade in NYC this year was terrible. Mostly because of the torrential downpour that accompanied it.