Monday, June 23, 2008

Bad Santa

#68 on Glenn's Top 100 Movie List

This movie is my new Christmas tradition. My old Christmas tradition was not having a movie for a Christmas tradition. But this one broke that trend. I quote this movie all the time in every day life, but nobody seems to get it. Like I always say "Well they can't all be winners," in reference to when the kid complains about getting a tylenol in his advent calendar. I just started laughing thinking about this movie, even though this blurb isn't very funny. Ah well! If you want to laugh, maybe you should go rent this or something. What am I, your own personal laugh machine?

RATING: 87%

3 comments:

Chris said...

Who knew this would actually be a funny movie? I didn't until a few months ago.

Matthew J Killian said...

Christmas Vacation has always been my christmas tradition. It used to be A Christmas Story until TNT got a hold of it. Maybe one day TNT will show 24 hours of Bad Santa on christmas...for the whole family, ya know.

DCP said...

Hey, you never know what will happen. I never saw Christmas Story until it was on TNT, so wasn't I just part of a previously untapped audience of obsessive repeat viewers?