Thursday, June 26, 2008

Milk

A lot of us have issues with milk. For me it's because, like most people, I've developed some sort of lactose intolerance over time. That's normal, but it doesn't keep me from consuming dairy products (should it?). Other people argue that humans are the only animals to drink another animal's milk. Well, of course humans are the only other animals to build cities, speak multiple languages, and fly to space. So once cows learn to milk humans I'll reconsider my position. Otherwise, milk is good for cheese, cereal (ever try water instead?), ice cream, yogurt, butter...

RATING: 89%

5 comments:

DCP said...

I like vanilla soymilk light on my cereal. But I enjoy a good glass of milk with cookies, and also I like cheese very much.

John said...

I've tried water on cereal before. It's gross, but not as gross as I thought it would be. Powdered milk is also nasty. I use soy milk for health reasons, but I prefer the taste of real milk.

Bryan said...

Milk is delicious. I feel as if it is underrated.

Caitlin said...

The worst has got to be the ultra-pasteurized shelf milk. Yuck.

Usually I am a skim milk girl. And cheese is the best.

John said...

Ants and termites build cities, in a manner of speaking. Some ants "milk" aphids, too. Maybe we're just mammalian chauvinists. Ever try aphid milk on your cereal?