Monday, June 16, 2008

The Incredible Hulk

Unlike most people, I thought Ang Lee's Hulk was pretty good. Sure, it didn't pay much attention to Marvel Comics continuity, but to be fair most Marvel Comics these days don't pay attention to Marvel Comics continuity. But while it was a much better film than this one, this new Incredible Hulk movie is much more of a nerd fest with tons of inside references to Marvel stuff to come, like the eventual Avengers movie. Anyway, the plot is Puny Banner try to run, Puny Banner turns into Hulk, Hulk get angry, Hulk smash. What more do you want, the symphony or some such shit? Too bad, Pavarotti.

RATING: 73%

3 comments:

LoCo said...

I was genuinely scared by Lizard Man. Will he come back in the next one?

DCP said...

Well, I guess they could just have computers play him at this point, so probably.

laurie said...

I really have no interest in seeing this film, but god Edward Norton is hot. I would let him hulk me any day.