Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Watered Down American Beer

While some fat cats are drinking Ukrainian Platypus Urine Select IPA 400 yrs., the rest of us have some budgeting to do. My suggestion is to go with America! Go with American beer! It’s like any other beer, only a two-time World War winner; you can drink, like, fourteen of these mothers before you get all vomitous and lame. Of course, Budweiser is now owned by the Belgians, and before it was owned by the Belgians it was all sorts of teutonic plague. But hey, what is this, a g.d. geography exam? Cheap, reliable and tasty; just be sure to chill it. Otherwise, it tastes like piss.

Rating: 88%

(Image courtesy my uncle’s garage.)

13 comments:

LoCo said...

Boys, this is not sexy. My weekends at the ass cabin will feature only the hard stuff (take that as you will). Leave the mixers at home for wifey.

John said...

Cheap, reliable and tasty? That's 33% true. About the only positive thing I can say about Bud is that I would definitely drink it if I were too cool for the Flying Saucer.

John said...

P.S. What beer won Vietnam?

Viking Andrew said...

Me So Hawny Lite?

laurie said...

Wow, that's pretty offensive, Viking Andrew.

Anonymous said...

I'm not laughing.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Internet John is a genius. Send him money.

Chris said...

American beer serves a purpose, and it does it better than any other beers.

Say I'm moving on a hot, humid Houston summer day. Do I want a Porter or Stout? Fuck no, I want a light, refreshing Lone Star beer.

Anonymous said...

Loan Star

Chris said...

Yes, Loan Star. That spelling is for I.J.

I wonder what beer Brent Newland prefers? O'Douls?

Viking Andrew said...

He's in CO, right? I say all Silver Bullet, all the time.

Not to be confused with the Silver Bullet Band (too lazy to link).

Timmaaay!!! said...

Paraphrasing Monty Python...
American beer is a lot like making love in a canoe. It's fucking close to water.

LoCo said...

kikiki