Thursday, March 19, 2009

$30

$30 is a good amount of $. You can buy like three movie tickets at the new movie theater with it, or maybe like ten movie tickets at the dollar theater (how does that work, anyway?). If you have $30 in a town like Houston that basically means you can eat for a week, or maybe have one really nice meal with drinks. $30 is a good amount to be paid for a poem I guess, but it's nothing like the time I got paid $100, which in retrospect is probably where I peaked oh well.

RATING: 94%

7 comments:

Viking Andrew said...

Self-promotion!

DCP said...

I'm trying to fix the order of my google results.

LoCo said...

If you love Glenn, you'll help.

LoCo said...

Hey guys once me and my girlfriends in college got sooo wasted man it was pretty crazy there are all these pictures too.

laurie said...

So...what are we supposed to do?

Viking Andrew said...

I totally fell for that link, Loco

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

gonna have to post that glen ponro whree he dressed up like cap. kirk and he banging this tranny lookin like uhura (shitz p. hot if you into that kind of thing)