Saturday, March 28, 2009

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

This video game is based on the small independent movie series Star Wars. In it, you play as some dude who is Darth Vader's secret apprentice between Episode III and IV (nerdspeak). The story, dialogue, and acting are all immensely better than any of the prequel trilogy, but I guess that's like saying I personally have more hockey ability than a quadruple amputee. Anyway, it's pretty fun to throw stormtroopers around with the force or punt a Jawa, but the game is really short so my professional opinion is to rent it or something, who am I, your accountant?

RATING: 63%

2 comments:

Belabras said...

Geeze, not a single comment? Tough room.

I was thinking about picking this up used after I finish Dead Space. Sounds like there will probably be a lot of copies.

DCP said...

You should just rent it, although I hear used copies go for pretty cheap, so you could probably get a copy for around $20.