Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Action Moves

Everybody in America and on Earth likes cool Action Moves in the movies and on the tv. Action Moves are when a dude might jump from a pile of boxes onto a truck carrying poison in order to kick that poison peddler in the face, or maybe a girl does a spin-o-rama kick while shooting guns akimbo at a bunch of cybernetic werewolves who want to steal our children. Typically you only see Action Moves in fake things like films and shows, but once I was in a parking lot and this car was pulling out of a space, and I guess the driver forgot her Big Gulp was on the roof. It started to fall off the car but she reached out the window and caught it mid tumble, right side up. That's probably as close to a cool Action Move I'll get in real life, but whatevs, you live and learn, am I right Ladies?

RATING: 92%

11 comments:

Viking Andrew said...

Once, when I was living in Denton near the highway, a man had a seizure and his pickup flew off the highway and jumped the roof of a car on the frontage road, flipped end over end into our parking lot across three parked cars and landed upside down just outside my balcony. It was soooo kickass.

John said...

Ong Bak.

Chris said...

Glenn had a seizure in his car once. I don't think he wrecked the car, though.

Anonymous said...

Glenn is awesome! And he looks extra sexy in super-tight jeans.

John said...

I don't think he did either.

Viking Andrew said...

Is the dude atop the truck farting, or what?

Chris said...

V.A., that's what air looks like when you pass through it. Haven't you ever been running?

Viking Andrew said...

Only once, but I dislocated my shoulder and decided to never do it again.

Chris said...

Was that before or after the time John decided to tackle you to the ground?

Viking Andrew said...

It was before. I was training for what I thought was a boxing match. Little did I know I'd be facing off against Kimbo fucking Slice.

John said...

You dislocated your shoulder while running?

Jesus, man. You might as well give up now.