Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Comic Three-In-One

Fantastic Four: Nobody Gets Out Alive

Mr. Fantastic is dead, so Ant Man takes his place, and not even the good Ant Man.

RATING: 22%



Universe X Volume 2

This is better than Volume 1, with a really satisfying conclusion, but it's just so dense that it doesn't have much rereadability.

RATING: 71%


Ultimate X-Men Volume 4: Hellfire And Brimstone

Kitty Pride joins the school, and Jean starts to Phoenix out in a story that's kind of directionless if you ask me and I think you did.

RATING: 73%

2 comments:

LoCo said...

Glenn I like your consistent feature.

Evan J Peterson said...

I agree about Ultimate Xmen. I read it and thought, Why even bother bringing the Hellfire Club into this universe? What a waste of a good storyline. 73% is utter flattery, dude.

I'd love to see the FF get replaced by an all D-list hero cast: Ant Man, Medusa, Strong Guy, and Werewolf by Night, perhaps. Then they could be called the Fair Four.