Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Being Sick

Some days you will be minding your own beeswax as the kids like to say and then BAM! All of the sudden you're freezing even though it's like 80 degrees out and also you can't stand up for more than a minute without feeling dizzy. That's called "being sick" according to the AMA. Being sick is something that isn't so much fun, but one good thing is you don't feel quite as bad for watching TV all day including such great hits as According To Jim and Two And A Half Men. I think I'm suffering from delirium as a result of my fever.

RATING: 11%

10 comments:

Bryan said...

I'm sick too.

But not sick enough to watch Two and a Half Men.

John said...

Weird. I am also sick. And pissed off, since not only do I have to spend my spring break reading, but I have to do it sick. That's the last time I share Jagermeister with foreigners. And I don't mean Glenn.

LoCo said...

Get well, get well soon we want you to get well...

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

i have herpees

Viking Andrew said...

Herpes. The gift that keeps on giving.

laurie said...

I recently found out (not from personal witness) that the roommate of a friend of mine has herpes and now I'm afraid to go to their house. That is how terrified I am of herpes.

laurie said...

Oh yeah, and get well soon, Glenn. Be glad you don't have herpes.

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

o i meant allergees, not herpees

Chris said...

Don't blame us because you can't handle your liquor, John.

Wait, I mean your liqueur.

John said...

I'll cut your face, shitpoke.