Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Yoga Workout This Morning

I don't have the time to go to yoga as much as I'd like, so I was pretty happy to get in a good class this morning. It started a little late because Tom, the instructor, couldn't find the keys to get the closet where they keep the mats and blocks and things open, but a maintenance guy eventually showed up and opened it. So everything was great until I went home and changed my facebook status to reflect that I'd had a good workout, and then some asshole had to come along and talk shit about my status. I think he is jealous because he can't touch his toes. What a jerk.

Yoga Class Rating: 74%
John Trash Talk Rating: 0%

7 comments:

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

im alla bout the mail hejemony

McT's Girlfriend said...

For morning yoga, don’tcha have to fart at least once to clear things up before class? Just like this young lady .

P.S. Sorry for this, but R3 has caused me to be addicted to potty humor.

John said...

Ha ha the closet.

laurie said...

Where on earth are people getting this idea that yoga and farting go together? Someone asked me the same question last week. I've done yoga for a long time and I never heard this until then. WTF?

John said...

BTW, I can touch my toes, yoga beeatch. In fact, I have a 20 minute stretch routine that I (try to) do every second day so that my legs don't twist into pretzels.

laurie said...

The thought of you doing a "20 minute stretch routine" is comedy gold. You should put that shit on youtube.

John said...

It's not a dance routine. I guess it's not even a "routine," just a series of stretches that I do for 20 minutes.