Saturday, March 14, 2009

Batman Knightfall Part 2: Who Rules The Night

This isn't as much of a fiasco as Part 1, but it's not exactly graphic storytelling at its finest. It picks up where the first installment ended: Batman is paralyzed and Bane is victorious. So, Batman's student Azrael takes over as Batman while Bruce Wayne is in a wheelchair except Azrael ends up having serious anger issues and almost kills a bunch of bad guys including Bane, which to Batman is a no-no. Anyway, it's bland but I always kind of liked Mike Manley's Az-Bat armor, but then again I always kind of liked Darkhawk in case you couldn't tell, btw guess what tag this review gets even though he appears nowhere in this book.

RATING: 60%

8 comments:

Bryan said...

sweet

Anonymous said...

It's been very instructional being part of your game. But I'll be bidding adieu now.

I want -- and deserve -- more. I'll be looking for life in the real world.

I think anyone who wants to reach me knows exactly where to find me.

John said...

Top Tunes on 53rd and 2nd?

I think Az-bat looks kind of like an action figure from after G.I. Joe jumped the sci-fi shark, so to speak.

Anonymous said...

@The "Lady"

Are you breaking up with me? Where can you be found if, say, roses were to be sent to woo you back.

Anonymous said...

If you're looking for life in the real world, may I direct you here?

LoCo said...

The Lady will totally be back once V3 launches. Lady, maybe you can be our third V!!

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

y did the lady back out on a comic review no one reads thes things

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

jk glen smooches