Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lake Superior

Lake Superior is the most pretentious of the Great Lakes (see Lake Superior State University), but at least it can back up its' claim as being the largest. It's also home to many major shipwrecks so don't fuck around. Fun fact: It can hold the other 4 Great Lakes and 3 more the size of Lake Erie. It's also the deepest, coldest and only one of the Great Lakes with its own magazine, so it's actually Superior in every way. Then again, it's home to large mining and shipping operations, which is so blue-collar and only proves that Lake Superior is a masochist.

RATING: 74%

7 comments:

Viking Andrew said...

does anyone know where the love of god goes
When the waves turn minutes to hours?

McT's Girlfriend said...

I just happen to know the answer to that...buy me a beer and I'll tell you.

Anonymous said...

Blue collar? Gross. The last thing I want to hear when I'm out on the town for a $300 dinner is, "Hey, buddy, got some more butter for my fuckin' lobster?"

Can't we just turn poor people into dog food or something?

McT's Girlfriend said...

Ah ha! Richie Rich = Internet John

Anonymous said...

Oh, McTavish. Even a dumb dog like you should know that you could never get a lobster dinner for 300 dollars CANADIAN!

Ha ha, that's rich.

John said...

Nice lake, assholes.

laurie said...

Hey, I'm a masochist too! I guess that means I am also superior. Vastly superior.