Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Massachusetts Drivers

I don't know for a FACT that Massachusetts drivers are the worst drivers in the world, but they've gotta be in the top five. I know what you're thinking...you're thinking "I live in Manhattan/St. Petersburg/Rome/Venezuela, and I think OUR drivers are the worst!" Two quick things: (#1) You are incredibly wrong and (#2) Most other places have an excuse.

In the greater Boston area, judging from my personal experience, no one knows where they are going, at any time, ever. Add this to an already eclectic cocktail of drunks, old people that can't see over the steering wheel, people who have mastered the "Rhode Island Shuffle", 18-year-old douchebags, and cab drivers hopped up on amphetamines, and you've got the absolute worst driving experience ever.

I'm sure you're asking yourself why I gave Mass Drivers anything over a 0%...well, all I can say is that sometimes its nice to live in a place where I am considered a good driver.

RATING: 5% (This means that it is worse than just about everything, and better than virtually nothing.)

(image courtesy of nicaliving.com)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Every time I drive on the Mass Pike I want to die. Which is good, because I'll probably be in a fatal car crash on it one day.

Bryan said...

:(

LoCo said...

Bryan you can't see me right now, but I am standing up. And applauding.