Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Individual Pudding Cups

So the other day I was opening a pudding in the courthouse library and one of the other interns, a really cute guy who before this was completely oblivious to my existence, noticed and exclaimed, "oh my god I LOVE snack packs!" He seemed genuinely impressed by the fact that I was eating a pudding, and it occurred to me that these things may hold the key to finding me a new boyfriend. Maybe if I go around town to strategic locations where desirable men hang out (quick, someone tell me where cute single doctors hang out!) eating pudding then I can attract an awesome new boyfriend. I guess I'll have to stick to the low fat puddings so that I don't go from "that cute girl has a snack pack!" to "whoa maybe you don't need another snack pack, lady!" And with that, my most offensive review yet.

Rating: 75%

PS - Pudding is delicious.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, is everyone here on eastern time or is Texas on central time? Everyone here on eastern time throw your hands up!

Bryan said...

EST 4 lyfe.

DCP said...

CST!

Also, Laurie, this is your most offensive review yet? I'm sure that's not true. I wish you could somehow look at all the reviews one person has written.

LoCo said...

Laurie, take this review down right now, stretch it to 20-25 typed, double-spaced pages, and I can almost guarantee you a book deal. LOVE IN THE AGE OF PUDDING CUPS or something equally catchy.

laurie said...

Oh god Laurie, you're right. Why the fuck am I wasting my time in law school?!

Oh and Glenn I've been thinking for a long time that we need to tag each review with the name of who wrote it. But I keep forgetting to institute that. So everyone do that, okay. Tag your posts with your name.