Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pessimism

A lot of people right now might be pretty pessimistic about things, but that's probably justified, who am I, Dr. Science? Anyway, what I like about pessimism is you're either always right or pleasantly surprised. You can be pessimistic about small things (Oh, I bet this brownie will have sprinkles and I hate sprinkles) or big things (Oh, I bet the United States will suffer a debilitating economic crash due to undertaxing and the funneling of money into the military and I hate debilitating economic crashes), so pessimism as you can see is very versatile, kind of like beer.

RATING: 77%

1 comment:

LoCo said...

That brownie will NOT have sprinkles. I'm going to buy you a copy of The Secret, Glenn. I can't afford to buy you one this month, but I WILL be able to afford it next month.