Sunday, July 6, 2008

Jr's Corned Beef Omelet

I started out July 4th this year by having brunch with a couple of friends at Junior's, which is pretty much one of the greatest places to go and stuff yourself full of delicious unhealthy food. This time I had a corned beef omelet, and it was damn tasty. (That's DAMN tasty in case you missed it the first time.) This thing basically consists of an entire cow's worth of corned beef cooked up inside some eggs. It's salty and beefy and wonderful.

Rating: 88%

2 comments:

DCP said...

My heart hurts from looking at all the food that gets reviewed on this blog.

Anonymous said...

I love corned beef. You know what else is great even though lots of people say it's disgusting? Corned beef hash.

Also, the food on this blog makes me hungry. And sad. We don't have any Mexican restos up here.