Monday, July 21, 2008

Fleet Foxes at Bowery Ballroom, July 9th

Okay so I meant to write this review on say, July 10th, but I'm a busy girl okay? Regardless of my slow review writing skills, this show was amazing. What a voice on that lead singer! He had a cold, but I found his occasional coughs kind of charming, especially since he was still willing to power through and seemed so grateful when we clapped and cheered. I'm so glad I got to see them while they are still humble. Also cute and talented. Excepting the cunt who was standing in front of me taking photos for the first three songs, this was a fantastic show. Sorry for the crappy cell phone picture, I forgot my camera.

Rating: 90%

ps - That link above has a full streaming concert you should listen to.

pps - I swear the drummer was making eyes at me. Hey drummer if you reading this, you should email me. Cute girl, front row, short black hair. You know you want to.

ppps - Yep, I'm a giant dork. Cheers!

No comments: