Sunday, July 6, 2008

My 4th of July

Those last two postings made me realize that I pretty much had the greatest 4th of July ever this year. I went to brunch with friends, got to see Sonic Youth for free, ate a Cherry Garcia ice cream bar at the show, watched fire works from a rooftop, then got wasted and laughed and had a great time with my friends. I also met a cute boy who I now have a giant crush on even though he lives in Virginia and so dating him is impossible. But at least it was fun to flirt with him while getting wasted off tiny beers. All in all, a great holiday.

Rating: 91%

2 comments:

LoCo said...

Laurie you look elated! That does sound like an awesome fourth. The last time I watched fireworks from a rooftop on the fourth, the building's super stole my camera. Fuck you, 11 Hope Street!

laurie said...

Wow what a bastard!