Thursday, July 17, 2008

Words

Words are a sort of thing I like to use to try to communicate my ideas or feelings. Like I might have an idea that I want a sandwich, so I would go to the drive thru and use the words "Can I have a turkey sandwich," to which the drive thru worker might respond with the words "Where the fuck can you get a turkey sandwich at a drive thru?" A lot of poetry these days is about the failure of language, but hold on there, dudes and dudettes, if you hate language so much why don't you go back to caveman world and build a fire using your bare hands and kill a pterodactyl for dinner or some such shit. But I guess if I am in a place that I don't know the language the words might fail in their own special way. I also like curse words like fuck, shit, twat, cooter, dang dong, what the bitch, and Penelope.

RATING: 89%

2 comments:

Matthew J Killian said...

...cooter. Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

The Word: 'Twat'

RATING: 97%