Saturday, October 3, 2009

"Nightmare On My Street" by DJ Jazzy Jeff And The Fresh Prince

A Month Of Halloweenie Reviews #3

It's hard to believe that Will Smith could go from recording a novelty song like this tribute to child molester Freddy Krueger to being one of the highest paid actors in the world, but if there was any justice in the world then this blog would have made me a millionaire a year ago. Will Smith was an ok rapper by 80s standards, but Jesus, I could be an ok rapper by 80s standards. You've got to go through the dark ages to get to the Renaissance, I suppose. I just wish that people still made Halloween novelty songs.

RATING: 59%

4 comments:

Internet John said...

I hear Freddie K. and Big Willie have an open relationship.

LoCo said...

Any bar that has this on their jukebox is a bar I will patronize.

Bryan said...

Mayhaps a full version of 'Werewolf Bar Mitzvah'?

DCP said...

Bryan, how could I forget about "Werewolf Bar Mitzvah?" And there used to be a full version available for download at NBC, but it seems to be gone now.