Monday, October 5, 2009

Doritos Collisions – Habanero and Guacamole

Eating Habanero and Guacamole Doritos is like getting a back rub while someone kicks you in the face. The orange chips (Habanero) are quite spicy, spicier even than the Scream Cheese variety. The green chips (Guacamole) take some of the edge off after the heat from the orange chips kicks in. Since both types of chips co-mingle in the same bag, there is some flavor powder cross-contamination. At best, I would describe their individual flavors as "hot" (orange) and "not as hot" (green).

Rating: Where's my Napalm Doritos?%

(Image from choosy-beggars.com)

3 comments:

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

this is motherfucking gross as heck

I.J. said...

I wanna know how they get the different kinds of powder to stick to their respective doritos. I suspect black magic, or some sinister technology.

I like how you stick to the important stuff like booze and chips.

Quammy said...

They say you should write what you know.