Monday, October 12, 2009

Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter

Everything should be smooth sailing for young Tommy Jarvis (played by über thespian Corey Feldman). Now that the local axe weilding maniac is dead and his body has been taken to the morgue, things should be nice and calm for once around Crystal Lake. Then again, the cabin next door is being rented by a bunch of horny teens. And there's some guy lurking in the woods looking for his missing sister or something. But Jason's dead...right? I mean, what could go wrong?

Rating: Corkscrew through the hand%

(Image from iconsoffright.com)

7 comments:

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

um... so everyone ends up okay? i dont think i wanna see this movie

DCP said...

I've always thought this was the strongest of the bunch. Crispin Glover and Corey Feldman? You might as well call it Jason Takes Crazytown.

Internet John said...

The better Corey, IMO. I meet like 2 people a year on average who look just like him. They're not always guys.

Internet Robyn said...

I haven't seen any of these movies. Is it worth it??? Corkscrew in the hand % is telling me yes?!

DCP said...

This one is the most worth it. Although if you haven't seen the first one, it's a pretty good artifact. I recommend watching 1, 4, and maybe 6.

Quammy said...

The Final Chapter is probably the "best" of the series. You really don't even need to see them in order or anything. I'd recommend seeing this one and the first one if you're at all interested in the franchise.

Internet Robyn said...

Thanks. I'll do a movie marathon since I won't be doing any other marathons in the near future.