Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Best Jack-O'-Lantern I Ever Carved

A Month Of Halloweenie Reviews #22

I'm terrible at carving faces for jack-o'-lanterns, so at this party a few years ago I carved a terrible American flag out of a pumpkin. Apparently, according to my rendering, there were only 11 original colonies and are currently 16 states, but whatevs. All the ironic people around me thought it was hilarious, and nobody realized I was actually terrible at carving jack-o'-lanterns. Hooray for me and America!

RATING: '76%

4 comments:

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

irony is cool (not)

I.J. said...

*applause*

LoCo said...

This is actually kind of impressive.

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

um... i dont know what the antecedent is to yr demonsterative pronoun loco (-1 letter grade