Thursday, October 1, 2009

Gordon Ramsay

Gordon Ramsay is my favorite kind of reality television personality, the angry kind. When he's not on TV making people cry, Mr. Ramsay is apparently a well regarded chef and restaurateur. Personally, I'm not sure if I would enjoy his cooking, as I have yet to see him make poutine and chicken fingers. Gordon Ramsay has several television programs which he uses to berate and abuse those in the food service industry who are not as rich and famous as he is. If I could have any job, I would want his job. Not so much his chef/restaurateur gig, but the one where he gets paid a lot of money to throw things and yell obscenities at people.

Rating: You stupid donkey%

(Image from getback.com)

6 comments:

Internet John said...

Your mom's a poutine.

Internet John said...

(get it?)

Internet Robyn said...

I wish this guy could walk into any place of business and yell at the morons. It's not that he is mad at them. He loves them in his own special way and he is trying to help them.

Quammy said...

I think that's John's cue to make a domestic abuse joke.

I.J. said...

Domestic abuse is no joke. It's a power God gives to men over women and they have a responsibility to use it well.

Quammy said...

And circle gets the square.