Friday, December 11, 2009

Comic Three-In-One

New X-Men Vol. 5: Assault On Weapon Plus

Cyclops and Wolverine mount an offensive against The World, a secret location where time is accelerated so that generations of genetically enhanced humans are born each minute. Also, there are flying cyborg whale cops GRANT MORRISON!

RATING: 71%



The Punisher: Girls In White Dresses

Yeah, justice is done in horrible violent fashion, but my heart just isn't in it after Garth Ennis left the book. Dropped!

RATING: 58%





Ultimate Spider-man Vol. 12: Carnage

I just don't understand why a week after Peter Parker's friend and surrogate sister is murdered he has to serve detention. Somebody needs to find a new guidance counselor for Midtown High.

RATING: 73%

5 comments:

DCP said...

Ugh, the formatting my reviews get from my work computer is terrible. I guess that teaches me about wasting company time?

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

working at the lumberyard one hand typing the other choppig wood

I.J. said...

My favorites are weapons 3-14.

Evan J Peterson said...

F##king Grant Morrison. So over him. Still reading Batman and Robin. Who's laughing now? Grant Morrison.

DCP said...

I kind of like Batman And Robin, but I seriously think he needs to take a break from comics for like a decade or so.