Friday, August 1, 2008

Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone (Movie)

I know everybody will think I'm a huge meanie face for saying this, but I have never read the Harry Potter books, nor do I ever plan on reading them. See, I liked the first movie, and figure if I read the books it will ruin what is going to happen in the movies, and also I don't read books of prose. I know I'm cruel or heartless for saying this, and I'm sure they really are very good, I'm just not interested. But the movies are fine, and I just rewatched the first one for the first time since I saw it in the theater, and it's a lot better now. For one thing, I know who everybody is now so I care a bit more, and also I know that it's two and a half hours so I am prepared.

RATING: 67%

6 comments:

LoCo said...

Harry Potter is like a nursery rhyme on acid. "Finklefoo, wumbledy-dort! Slaggin hammerly gammerly. Dungledoo wibbly-toddle."

Hope I didn't ruin the last book for you.

John said...

"I don't read books of prose..."

Jesus Christ, you should put that on your resume. Glenn Shaheen, professional philistine.

God forbid your kids ever reproduce with mine.

DCP said...

I thought we had already betrothed our firstborns to each other?

LoCo said...

It looks like Harry has rolled himself a fatty in your Paint art depiction.

laurie said...

Now that I know you don't read books of prose I don't feel bad for not reading books of poetry.

John said...

Caitlin is in grade 3 already. I guess you'd better get busy, you onanist.