Saturday, August 23, 2008

Heart (Live in Concert)

You know what is much more awesome than I would've expected? Heart, live and in concert. Nancy Wilson is a truly, truly awesome guitarist, and let me tell you this: OLD LADIES CANNOT STOP ROCKING TO HEART. I swear to God, it was like me at a Superdrag concert, multiplied by FIVE TRILLION. They played all the Heart songs you'd expect, and both the 20-something guys and the 50-something moms all had a good time.

RATING: 85% (Silver medal at ROCK'LYMPICS 2008)

(image courtesy of my girlfriend's blog!)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

barracuda blows!

DCP said...

Barracuda blows... me out of the water every time I hear it. Boo-yah!

John said...

I consider them a Canadian band, even though they're not really. You draft havin' motherfuckers. Barracuda has more balls than the World Cup.