Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Saint Arnold

When I'm in a particularly good mood at the bar I put away my honky tonk champagne and order a delicious St. Arnold's beer (it's a micro man...sophisticated). It's a pretty good beer that's made locally and isn't pasteurized. I'm not sure that means anything, but it's different than what other people are doing and that seems to be the way to market yourself among the cool guys. A lot of time I get crap from people who say "you need to try this steamer beer from the West coast" or "this hipster beer from New York". Well, I support these guys because they're awesome and I've got some good memories of going to the tastings and sleeping the rest of Saturday away. So if you're lucky enough to get some then drink your Elissa IPA and you'll live to be like 200. I promise. Get ready for the new Divine Reserve coming out next month too.

RATING: 80%

2 comments:

DCP said...

That Divine Reserve is crazy and also $8, but it will get you totally fucked in a very tasty way.

Chris said...

Yeah, much like the Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA. Deliciousness sent straight from heaven.