Sunday, August 17, 2008

Creepin On Ah Come Up by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony

This is a pretty good rap album as far as EPs go. I like Bone Thugs because they rap really fast and also sound kind of weird and way different, because they sort of try to sing sometimes but aren't very good at it, but that ends up being better than if they were good at singing. Anyway, this album was immortalized in film history when the track "Down Foe My Thang" was used in the seminal classic "Weed Time With George And Carlos." Also "No Surrender" is good.

RATING: 66%

3 comments:

LoCo said...

See you at the crossroads!

Chris said...

Yo I miss my uncle Charles y'all.

Anonymous said...

Creepin' is definately as good as E. 99, and a hell of a lot better than Art of War. I'm still waiting for them to ask me to join the group