Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Orbit's Sangria Fresca Gum

As a casual fan of Orbit's Mint Mojito gum, I thought it would be nice to try another gum that's flavored like alcohol. Sangria Fresca doesn't have the twinge of hard liquor taste that Mint Mojito does, but the first chew is like being hit in the mouth with a sack of sweet fruit. The flavor goes away quickly, though, but I'd buy it again just for those first few chews. And then the gum turns a sad, faded purple color -- the exact color of your spit after you drink way too much sangria! Brilliant, Orbit. Brilliant.

RATING: 57%

2 comments:

DCP said...

I don't remember the gum tasting like sangria, but I've only had sangria once in my life, so what do I know?

Anonymous said...

I thought gum was to cover up that youve been drinking when the cops pull you over