Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cold Stone ice cream-flavored Jelly Belly beans

As a self-proclaimed devotee of both Cold Stone (expensive ice cream with stuff mashed into it) and Jelly Belly beans (expensive beans that taste like caramel apples, Dr. Pepper, and popcorn -- popcorn! Hate it or love it.), I was excited to try these beans. Unfortunately there's only five flavors offered, so your favorite Cold Stone concoction might not be representin'. I've decided to give everyone awards, like on the last day of 6th grade P.E. so no one would feel left out:
Tastes most like a chocolate popsicle: Chocolate Devotion
Tastes most like a recognizable ice cream flavor: Our Strawberry Blonde
Tastes most like each alleged individual ingredient: Birthday Cake Remix
Tastes most like a chemical: Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate Chip
Most delicious and creepily authentic: Apple Pie a la Cold Stone (I guess if you're including your sponsor company's name in the bean, you'd better make it good)

RATING: 69%

4 comments:

Bryan said...

Mmm. Cold Stone. Even though I worked there for a few years, I never really got sick of the ice cream. That's probably because I'm a fatty, though.

DCP said...

Didn't you slip and hit your head on the Cold Stone floor?

LoCo said...

Did you have to sing?? I always try to tip unnoticed so that no one will feel the need to sing...

Bryan said...

Glenn, not exactly. I stood up in the freezer, hit my head on frozen metal, and gave myself whiplash. Because that's how I roll.

Laurie, yes, and all the time. It was horrible, not so much for me, but moreso for the people who had to listen.