Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Having Black Hair

Having black hair is pretty rad unless you're in third grade and your teacher tells you you can't have black hair because only Eskimos and black people have black hair. Well, technically it's all just dark brown, third grade teacher, and I also want to point out that saying "Eskimo" in Canada like that is a serious no-no. Having black hair makes doing MSPaint drawings of oneself really easy, and also some people don't automatically hate you because of your hair like if you had red hair or blond hair. It sucks in the summer though when the sun beats down on it, but whatever, yin, yang, etc.

RATING: 83%

3 comments:

Evan J Peterson said...

I love black hair. Hooray for dark men.

John said...

I prefer to call them "esquimaux" like H.P. Lovecraft did. That guy wasn't racist at all.

Did Mr. Chaulk really say that to you? Incidentally, I think he's retiring this year.

DCP said...

Yeah he said that. I mean, he was a good teacher if I remember chess club properly.