Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mustaches

I was like so far behind on the faux-hawk I had to move it to the side a little so I could do my own thing. But the mustache movement is starting fellows (and sure, ladies) so you better get on the wagon now before it's too late. A few weeks ago I saw a friend who had a dope looking mustache and I just knew I had to get me one of them. These little guys are catching on and all the bad connotations will soon fade away, so find the style that suits you best now while the gettin' is good. Shrug those laughs at the office off because you'll soon be the envy of every guy at the next indie show.

RATING: 83%

3 comments:

DCP said...

Well now we have to wait at least two weeks before we can take that waffle photo, you know.

Chris said...

Yeah, but I think Paul is out of town at Bread Loaf anyway. So by the time he's back, if he hasn't shaved, we'll be solid. The stars shall soon align. When the moon is in the Seventh House...

Anonymous said...

I want to be invited to Mustache and Waffles!!!!!!!!!!