Thursday, September 18, 2008

Videodrome

If you like movies that blur the line between sex and violence, then have I got a film for you! It's called Videodrome, in case you couldn't figure that out. It's also called every David Cronenberg movie ever made. Basically the plot is something about lots of guts and every day appliances (tvs and videotapes in this case) turned into sex organ looking things, which is also the plot of most David Cronenberg movies. Anyway, I guess it's neat, but it's not his best. In my opinion that is Crash (not the racist one).

RATING: 57%

5 comments:

Jacqui said...

This is one of my favorite Cronenberg movies. Then again, I still have yet to see Crash.

PS-Videodrome is way better than Scanners.

Chris said...

What about Eastern Promises? That was different.

Anonymous said...

Crash is good, as are A History of Violence, Eastern Promises, and The Fly. Videodrome's not bad. I agree; it's better than Scanners. I have yet to watch Existenz and Naked Lunch.

LoCo said...

James Woods should feel very, very lucky to have had his career extend beyond Videodrone.

John said...

What line between sex and violence?