Friday, December 19, 2008

The Duggars

This fucking family has eighteen kids. I don't know exactly why they're a media sensation. Some crazy white couple has twenty kids and they get a goddamn book, but if any other race did it white people all over America would point to it as a serious problem. Jesus, 20 and Counting!? Sounds like a threat. I guess it just proves that maybe I'm racist against white people though, because looking at them and all their kids I'm assuming it's because of Jesus or white supremacy. The lesson is birth control and abortions are a lot more affordable than eighteen additional mouths to feed, although I guess if it gets you a bestselling book then that might offset some of the costs.

RATING: 18%

3 comments:

John said...

If you have hate in your caramel-coloured heart, let it out.

DCP said...

Caramel-colored? That's generous. My heart is black. Just ask Kroger.

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

i think its great that they have have all thees litle angels some people are just blest from g*d i guess

*shrugs*

mary chr*stmass