Thursday, October 14, 2010

Phantasm

How can I explain Phantasm? Well, there's this creepy Tall Man who's killing people and turning them into Jawas. He's also got these floating silver spheres that can drill a hole in your head. Oh, and there's these guys who drive around in a sweet Hemi Cuda who are trying to stop the Tall Man. Did I mention that the Tall Man was killing people and turning them into Jawas so he could send them into another dimension? 

Rating: 76% 

(Image from impawards.com)

3 comments:

DCP said...

This is on my Netflix Watch Instant queue. I really can't believe I've never seen it.

Quammy said...

I don't know if I sold it very well in my review but Phantasm is a pretty sweet movie. Part II is good too, but I haven't seen parts III or IV yet. I only saw Phantasm for the first time last year, but I was both impressed by it and surprised that the series doesn't have a larger following.

laurie said...

I seem to remember there being lots of oozing yellow stuff in this movie...