Friday, September 10, 2010

Dig by I Mother Earth

I was reminded of this album the other day when their song "Levitate" became available for download for the game Rock Band. Unlike Bootsauce, I Mother Earth was an early 90s Canadian band that actually had listenability and a really great first album. I listened to this CD basically a million times in high school, but popping it in the other day it held up pretty well. Their second album, Scenery and Fish, is terrible in every single way, but for some reason Allmusic gives it a good grade, so the lesson is come here for your arbitrary ratings first. I mean, at least at a rate of two or three times a month.

RATING: 77%

3 comments:

Quammy said...

So, what you're telling me is that you don't like One More Astronaut?

IJ said...

That cover is a lot more gen x than I remember.

IJ said...

also: apostrophe