Friday, March 7, 2008

school brand water


My law school has it's own brand of bottled water. That is, when you buy a water from the caf, instead of it being a Dasani water or a Fugi water, the label has our school's name and logo on it. It's pretty tasty and I have to admit I think it's neat that we have our own water. Even the super big undergrad school Glenn and I went to did have that shiz. It doesn't make up for the fact that they only ever have caffeine free diet coke instead of regular coke (which I'm convinced is a cruel joke), but it does give the otherwise terrible cafeteria a few points of cool. I think someday I'd like to have a fridge full of Laurie brand water. That would be sweet!

Rating: 54%

3 comments:

LoCo said...

you couldn't pay me to drink UH brand water. Brooklyn Law water sounds smart, though.

Anonymous said...

I don't THINK UM has its own brand of water, but then I don't ever eat in the cafeteria. There might be, but I don't see myself missing out on much by never having tried it.

Jacqui

laurie said...

I wouldn't drink any water from TX at all. Too close to Mexico, and I heard that water makes your insides explode out your ass.