Thursday, March 13, 2008

the new five dollar bill



I have a feeling that Glenn is going to hate that purple 5, but I LOVE it. Because nothin says "this money is worth something" like a giant purple 5. (And at .49 to the Pound, ain't it ever thankyoumrbush) Also, it's kind of like a government approved shout out to Sesame Street. Five! There are five purple bats! Seriously tho, I love that purple 5 and think more American money should have awesome colors like purple on it. Also, Mr. Lincoln is looking very distinguished here. Look out homos, cos A-to-tha-L is on the prowl tonight! Don't tell me you bitches didn't know that Lincoln was gay? Oh yeah, all the law students know that.*

Rating: 64%


*This does not constitute any serious claim that Lincoln was gay. Please don't sue me descendants of Lincoln.**

**I totally think he was gay, tho. If those cheekbones don't say gay I don't know what does!

2 comments:

DCP said...

Well I haven't seen the new 5 but I'm all for more color in American money. I'm down. Why don't you mail me a couple so I can see them up close?

John said...

As a Canadian who frequently has to use American money, I think the purple 5 is ingenious, provided there are no purple 1's, 10's and 20's. I cringe to think of how many 400%-2000% tips I've drunkenly passed to unscrupulous Maine bartenders over the past 2 years or so.