Friday, March 21, 2008

Halloweeen III: Season Of The Witch

Imagine you are a big fan of Halloween I and II, the movies with Michael Myers the unstoppable killer, and you are tres excited about the third installment. Then you get to the theater and it turns out the movie has no Michael Myers, and is about some druids who make this popular Halloween mask that when kids watch this show on Halloween night it will send a signal to the masks that will shoot a laser into their head and turn their brain into snakes and spiders and bugs. Well, you might have been pissed. On the bright side, this movie is hilarious to explain to people or watch while drinking.

RATING: 15%

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I first saw the title of this review, I thought: "Oh! That's the one with Sam Neill, right?" Then I realized I was thinking of the Omen III: The Final Countdown, which is probably just as bad. Halloween III is probably the one Halloween installment I haven't seen. I purposefully tried to avoid it, because I kept on hearing how god awful it was; in consequence, I now confuse it with the Omen III for some reason.

Halloween III does sound pretty halirious, though. Maybe I should watch it one of these days with a lot of people and a lot of alcohol.

Jacqui