Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Nectarines

When I did a google image search for nectarines I came up with this hippie woman eating a nectarine from Whole Foods. Give me a break! Whole Foods isn't that much better than working class grocery stores, you hemp clad bourgeoisie. Anyway, nectarines aren't that great, and they should choose to be a plum or a peach already. To be fair, the batch I just bought was pretty bad in general, but maybe if I was rich I could afford to shop at whole foods like this broad.

RATING: 38%

5 comments:

laurie said...

Whatever you poor loser, Whole Foods is awesome (esp here in Brooklyn where the average grocery store cleanliness level is somewhere in the ballpark of a truck stop bathroom). And nectarines are better than peaches even if there is about a million seeds in each one.

DCP said...

Well the batch I just got was kind of off. Looks like they got the bad end of the stick.

LoCo said...

You definitely got the short end of the stick with that batch. Nectarines are pretty good overall!

Anonymous said...

What are you doing buying nectarines in March anyway?

DCP said...

What do I know about fruit seasons? They were on sale.