Monday, March 24, 2008

My new governor



As most of you who don't live in caves probably already know, we have a new governor here in NY. I for one, love this guy. Wife cheating aside (and any of you who have ever read my blog know how I feel about cheating), I still really like this guy. He seems to really have his shit together, I loved his joke about the lobbyists the other week, and despite Larry Wilmore's claims that the blindness doesn't count, you have to love a diversity twofer. I mean, this whole Spitzer hookerbangin thing really would have pissed ppl off a lot more if we hadn't gotten this great new gov out of the deal. For example, can you imagine how pissed we would all be if Bush was caught hookerbangin and then Cheney took over?

Rating: 75%

2 comments:

DCP said...

My governor sucks, except he did say that all high school age girls can get the HPV vaccine for free. I'd like to think that was out of the goodness of his heart, and not that some pharmaceutical company was nudging him to do so.

LoCo said...

It makes me so mad that the media is having a field day with asking him basically everything he's ever done "wrong" in his entire life. Let our groovy new governor be!