Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

I bet you guys thought I was going to put a cadbury egg up there, didn't you? Anyway, Easter is a time for us all to celebrate the one true God by embracing a bunch of pagan rituals. For those of us who aren't religious, it's a time to wait for Monday so we can get some super cheap Easter candy, which is the best holiday candy of the whole year. I don't like peeps really, but I gotta say those Cadbury Eggs, and in particular the new orange creme ones, are pretty awesome. Thanks Jesus!

RATING: 73%

3 comments:

Jen said...

W and I were debating yesterday what Jesus really tastes like-- bread or lamb? Or maybe Cadbury eggs?

laurie said...

If one thing's for certain, Jesus does not taste like pork.

John said...

That pic of Jesus is hardcore. Ever since Mel Gibson's opus, the Son of God always shows up looking like he's been dipped in raw hamburger.

As a citizen of the West, however, I can't help but be moved by the idea that it's everything that's good about us up there on that thing. Just like when Socrates drank the hemlock, it's one of those grave moments that will live forever.