Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Black Jellybeans

I have never met anybody who just likes black jellybeans, only those who hate them (probably most of you) and those who love them (me, so fork 'em over). The reason behind this is probably because if you only just liked them ok back when you were a kid, everybody who hated them probably unloaded them on you whenever they were eating jellybeans. So because you got more jellybeans as a result of everybody else's distaste, you grew to like them more. As for those of you who hate them, your loss motherfuckers.

RATING: 81%

7 comments:

laurie said...

I'm with you because I freaking love black jellybeans. If you lived here in NYC I would go out right now and buy a big bag of black and root beer flavored jelly bellys and go to your apt and we could gorge ourselves on them. I am of course assuming that you also like the root beer flavored jelly bellys.

LoCo said...

NONG NONG NONG, black jellybeans.

Also: rootbear flavored jellybeans?? What? Where?

laurie said...

Get to your nearest Jelly Belly dealer, Laurie. They are amazing!

And did I mention how awesome it is we have the same name. It's really convenient to not have to learn your best friend's new girlfriend's name since it is a name you've spent your whole life knowing. Lauries rock!

DCP said...

I like rootbeer jellybeans ok, but I don't really know if I could handle eating a whole bag of them like I am eating this whole bag of black jellybeans forever.

John said...

Not only are black jellybeans a tasty treat, but they're an excellent source of black dye. They also have less fat than a serving of pot roast, so you'd pretty much be a fool not to eat them.

LoCo said...

Lauries are pretty great. Loris, though, I have some questions about.

laurie said...

Yeah and Lauras are seriously suspect.